Monday, March 10, 2008

Par-T

Ultimate Blog Party 2008


I did it...I joined THE Ultimate Blog Party!!!

Welcome to Feagans 5ive! Look around...

This is my first party and I was a little worried about what shoes to wear since my daily shoe attire consist mostly of crocs! Gotta love those crocs!!


Here is a little about me! I am 25, I have 3 blue eyed, beautiful children! All given to my by the man of my life! DJF! We also have a dog, Belle! You can see photos of each of my children on the right hand column of this little blog!


10 things about our family!

ONE: I am currently training to be an instructor for the best aquatic program out there!!
TWO: I don't like to get out of bed....usually the kids end up in my bed before we all go get breakfast!
THREE: My husband and I have a small obsession for Survivor.

FOUR: I think my youngest child, Lincoln will be a class clown.

FIVE: We love to take vacations!

SIX: My husband was born in Colorado Springs, CO. I was born in Pampa, TX. How did we meet in Steelville, MO? On a float trip, of course!

SEVEN: My youngest baby weighed over 10 lbs.

EIGHT: I NEVER thought I would be a blogger....then I met Rachel.

NINE: I love photography.

TEN: I have the best husband....he supports me in pretty much EVERYTHING I want to do!!

Well, now that you know a little about me...take a look around....leave a comment if you would like...my five year old loves to hear about "mama's blog" and other peoples too!



post signature

8 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY! I was wondering when you were going to show up at the party.

The shoes look mahvelous, dahling!

Jenna Wood said...

Hi! I love finding other mommy bloggers. 25 and 3 kids! Gosh, you make me look all slow. I'm just 31 with 5. Kids that is.

My biggest baby was only 9 lbs 10 oz, but he was 15 days early, so does that count? I really thought I'd be part of the 10 Club eventually, but it didn't happen.

And, if you're thinking about having more, my largest baby was #3. #4 and 5 were much smaller.

Well, my 3-month-old calls. I'd better go feed him.

Oh, if you want to visit I'm at momville.blogspot.com.

Four Little Penguins said...

Hi! I've been to Pampa, Tx, and I bet you don't hear that often! What cute kids you have.

Tari said...

I stopped by to say hello. Party it up girl. I love the new look.

Unknown said...

Love your blog design! :)
Happy partying! :)

I'm inviting you to visit Hip Mama's Place--it's a cool online place for moms to hang out with fab giveaways, message board, and a directory to list your blog free! Thanks! :)

Jocelyn @ www.hipmamasplace.com

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the 10 interesting things about your family.

wow, a taxi driver and a swim instructor! Very diverse! Your kids are so sweet.

Stop by and party with me!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

jhb said...

I am enrolling my infant son the the same swim program this summer. I also thought about signing up to be an instructor since we have a pool! How is the training going?? Any advice/tips.