Thursday, July 8, 2010

New, New, New

So what do you think of the new do??? My blogger friend, Emily over at Lamb Designs hooked me up! She said that I was so easy to work with (if she only knew how difficult I could be some times).....I actually told her to "go with it!" I totally handed over the design and well, I love the fun, bright, summer look!!! Leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!!

I have included some photos I found on a memory card from when Harrison was in the hospital. He just turned ONE...I cannot believe it :) It is bittersweet for me.

I have a new toy :) I traded some lessons for a Flip Video Camera :) It is so much fun to play with! Our first movie was of Madison to Aunt Kaleigh! Aunt Kaleigh lives in Australia. I am looking forward to uploading lots of video :) I am still waiting to capture Lincoln singing Our God!





No comments: