Monday, December 22, 2008

Update from Colorado and Merry Christmas

Yes, we are in Colorado for Christmas this year!! Madison and Parker got letters from Santa...He knows that we are in Colorado. Yeppee!!


Our Christmas Cards have been sent out announcing some very important information the Feagans Family is holding. Check out the card below for our announcement!!!


Yes, our card announces the upcoming birth of baby #4. I am due July 13th. I have an August baby so this should not be too bad :) As of right now I am feeling extremely exhausted, and I have been much more sick with this pregnancy. I am looking forward to the 2nd trimester so I am feeling better. As with 2 out of the 3 other children we will not be finding out what the gender of this baby will be but I am already feeling like this one is a girl.
We must be sensitive to the little ears in our family when talking about what we "think" we are having. I was nearly 99.9% sure that Lincoln was a girl, and we expressed this to everyone. Needless to say I think Madison was brokenhearted when she found out he was a BOY.
I will be posting photos of our vacation in the days to come!! Check back......


post signature

2 comments:

bauer zoo said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

nothing better than new baby news!

merry christmas!....and happy new year too!

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Congrats! Trust me, I know what you mean! My daughter was heart broken at first when she found out she was having 3 brothers but she ADORES him and is fine now!