Monday, April 7, 2008

"Wanna see my....."

Last night when we got home from the park our neighbor Alyssa was outside and she came over to see the kids....this is something that her and her sister do every-once-in-awhile :) so it was nothing out of the norm!

Well, Parker was talking to her and when he talks he totally is a hands talker....I think it is how he builds his story....anyways......he is talking to Alyssa and all of a sudden he says...

"Wanna see my weed-eater?"

Seriously.......is that how a country boy picks up a chic?






post signature

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I can just see it now. And, I'm sure he drew out the weeeeeeeeeeeee part of weed-eater!

Don't let Daniel lie - he totally taught him that trick.

Emily said...

Oh thats so cute Jen. He's starting at an early age isn't he!

♥B said...

Too Cute!