Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moment of Inspiration

Back at Christmas time my mom got me my very won sewing machine! Probably because she was tired of me borrowing hers :)

Well, I was on eBay and I bought a Rag Quilt blanket pattern. I love this little pattern....it has got to be the easiest thing to make EVER! The first one I made was for some friends of ours....they are due in April with baby #1! How exciting for them!

And back when Rachel was in town she made Lincoln a taggie blanket! And he loves it! So I thought I would combine the two ideas and make a Raggie Taggie Blanket! Below are some photos of my "Moment of Inspiration"!!!

This is what the middle of the blanket looks like with the "raggie" side up!

And this is a corner with the taggies!

post signature

P.S. Don't get used to these moments of inspiration....the are few and far between!!

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

it's beautiful!

does that mean you're renigging on your taggie order? :-)

Anonymous said...

this is so cute!!!for someone who is not crafty...how easy is this?

Charity Donovan said...

This is adorable! I may have to raggietaggie-lift this idea! =)