Friday, February 1, 2008

He Came and He Left....

but when he left he forgot something....


A LOT of something. White. Fluffy. Cold. Soft. FUN!

We will be playing out it in today....

but these photos are from our back yard!

Last but not least...L-Train is walking away from things when he needs to get something. I guess now he will be leaving the babies room at church and going to the 1's....this makes me sad...

FYI: I will be out this weekend...I am scrapbookin ALL weekend. We are leaving today around 12:00 and I will return Sunday just in time for a baby shower and then the SUPERBOWL!!! GO TEAMS....because I don't know who is playing :)

2 comments:

bauer zoo said...

have fun on your trip!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

great photos! come to my blog and check out my new giveaway...it's a good one! *elizabeth