Friday, June 1, 2007

100 Things About ME!

1. I am a Christian.
2. I wish I had the confidence to share the great things that God has done in my life with more people.
3. I love my family, God has blessed me with the best one!!
4. I am a mother.
5. I would not change that for anything.
6. My mom and I did NOT get along when I was living at home.
7. I would not change the relationship we have now!!
8. When there is chocolate in the house I usually eat toooooo much of it.
9. I cannot spell worth CRAP.
10. I am excited to go back to school so I can have something to look forward to when my kids are in school.
11. I have blue eyes.
12. I passed them along to each one of my children.
13. I need motivation to get to the GYM.
14. I love fall time.
15. That is when my birthday and anniversary fall!!
16. I over use !!!!!!!!!! (exclimaniation POINTS)
17. I don't like to be away from my family for too long.
18. I tried to have a weekend away from my kids this past weekend while I was at a wedding and then found myself toting around others kiddos.
19. My favorite color is PURPLE!!
20. I love photography.
21. I have my own photography business.
22. This is a life long dream.
23. I wish I had more time to play with my editing program!!
24. I am a SSR.
25. I don't mind spiders, or snakes.
26. As long as they are not in my way.
27. I will not watch scary movies
28. I think this drives my husband crazy.
29. We don't make it to the movies unless it is to watch a kids movie!
30. I want to spend more time at the park this summer with my kids.
31. I will be going to Colorado soon.
32. That is where my father-in-law lives.
33. I didn't see the mountians until I was 20. Madison and I saw them for the first time at the same time.
34. We are planning on taking our childern to the BEACH next summer!
35. I have a crazy obsession with flowers and plants.
36. I want a "green house window" in my kitchen.
37. I have 3 wonderful children.
38. I struggle to give them equal attention.
39. I love comfy pants.
40. If I am at home there is NO question about it I will be in comfy pants!
41. I still some what keep in touch with my ex-boyfriend.
42. I would be ok with Daniel keeping up with his ex-girlfriends.
43. I want one more child.
44. This sometimes however is up for discussion depending on how Parker is acting.
45. I am watching cartoons right now.
46. I will be sending Madison to Kindergarten this year.
47. I am helping my son play with Polly Pockets.
48. I wish I had more time for ME. . .
49. Don't ALL parents want that?
50. I think I will get back to this later. I have to make lunch for the kids!!!
51. I watch Days of Our Lives daily.
52. I drive a 2005 Town and Country.
53. I love to watch my daughter at her dance class.
54. I think she is the best.
55. I am going to the Cards game tonight.
56. I love that my husband stays home with the kids so I can have a life too!!
57. I listen to all kinds of music.
58. I can't live without the following. . . VS bras
59. ice (I chew it on a regular baisis)
60. That really bothers my hubby.
61. Crocs
62. Mascara
63. my lap top
64. I am on my lap top now.
65. I sitll have the decorations up from Madison's B-Day.
66. I don't think Golf is relaxing.
67. I get stressed easily.
68. And yes I still want one more child.
69. I have 2 dogs.
70. My dream car is an older style VW Bug.
71. I WILL have one . . . . . . . . one of these day!!!
72. I love the smell of roses.
73. My favorite floweris the Gerber Daisy.
74. I think Cala Lilies are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
75. I love the beach.
76. I am talking to Daniel now!!!
77. I was inspired to do this by Rachel (North) Huse. She went to HS with my husband and I think she is a really neat person.
78. I hate NATS.
79. I want my hair to grow longer so I can donate it to Locks of Love.
80. I wish I would have gone about HS in a different way.
81. I was a cheerleader and softball player.
82. I still play softball.
83. I love to watch Daniel play baseball.
84. I cannot face towards the middle of the bed to fall asleep (weird, I know).
85. I sleep on my belly.
86. I loved to watch the O.C. when it was on!!!
87. For the most part I have GREAT neighbors~ Missy, Dawn, Lori.
88. I have fake nails on.
89. I should be cleaning house or doing laundry now.
90. Oh my 10 more . . . I like to hear about my cousin's love life (it is becoming more interesting eachday)
91. I don't want to know the dirty details.
92. I am happy he has found her. Really she found him!!!!
93. I wish he lived closer. Madison thinks he is really cool!
94. I never thought Daniel would be the wonderful father he is.
95. I don't like milk.
96. I will probably have ostioprosis (sp really bad) by the time I am 30.
97. That is in 5 1/2 years.
98. I am baby, I know.
99. I think I keep having babies so Mrs. Kathy will come see me!
100. I didn't think it would be this hard to come up with 100 things about me.

So there it is let me know what you think!! Or maybe not!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad you've decided to do a blog! You rock! I love your 100s and I love your slide show.

ps...I think you're pretty neat too!